Le Vallauris – Easter Brunch Menu
April 24, 2011
Easter is just around the corner and Le Vallauris staff is starting to get excited. Easter is April 23, 2011. Chef Jean Paul Lair has been busy preparing the Easter buffet menu. This will be a great time to come give Le Vallauris a try.
As an appetizer guests will get to enjoy a choice of
• Chilled Vichyssoise
• Shrimp Kataifi with Ginger Dressing
• House Smoked Salmon Salad, Capers Vinaigrette
• Roasted tomato Terrine with Blue Crab Salad and Avocado
• Prosciutto de Parma with Arugula Goat Cheese & Tapenade
• Grilled Vegetable Terrine (Eggplant, Zucchini and Red Bell Pepper)
with Basil Olive Oil
• Le Vallauris Caesar Salad with Aged Parmesan
For the main course each diner will get to choose either:
• Traditional egg Benedict
• Grilled Scottish Salmon with lemon green pepper honey olive oil
• Grilled filet of beef with Balsamic reduction and onion mashed potatoes
• Roasted stuffed duck breast with orange sauce served with potato pancakes and spinach
• Seared Ahi rare with Ginger soy reduction served with Jasmine rice and bok choy
• Vegetable ragout with sweet peas and mushroom ravioli
• Chicken scaloppini with port wine
Chef Jean Paul Lair has also chosen some very special deserts.
• Easter chocolate cake
• Trio of homemade sorbets
• Cheese and carrot mousse cake and orange marmalade
• Profiteroles with dark Belgian Chocolate sauce
Besides the great food guests will not be disappointed in the great atmosphere and the outstanding service.
Price: $59 per person plus tax and gratuity
$30 for children under 12 years of age
Le Vallauris is open 7 days a week from 11.30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m. and 5.00 p.m. to 10.30 p.m. You can visit Le Vallauris online at www.levallauris.com.